COVID-19 Risk Management Services
As lockdown restrictions ease, many companies will be wondering how to reopen their workplaces and sites safely.
To assist with the process, Frankham Risk Management Services has launched a suite of return to work risk management tools that include:
- CDM, the Principal Designer and Virus Management
- Construction Site Return to Work Risk Management
- Managing the Risk To The Built Environment
- Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Return to Work Risk Assessment
Our health and safety and risk management professionals are on hand to advise and assist in managing your entire return to work process, ensuring all hazards associated with COVID-19 are identified, assessed, mitigated, communicated, monitored and audited for compliance. Infection control and prevention measures are essential in ensuring your workplace is fit to open and then stay open.