Helen Dillon, Head of Fire Risk Management
Helen has over 16 years experience within the fire safety industry and carries out the role of Head of Fire Risk Management within Frankham Risk Management Services.
Helen’s responsibilities include:
- Oversee fire related projects completed by Frankham Consultancy Group.
- Ensure legislative compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Review and audit fire risk assessments both internally and for our clients.
- Evaluate and audit process management in relation to fire risk and support senior managers with the day to day issues of fire safety.
- Provide strategic consultative advice with regard to fire for internal projects and external clients.
- Consult and deal with Fire Authorities and Building Control.
- Conduct fire training; Fire Awareness, Fire Warden, Fire Risk Assessment, Responsible Person.
- Key account management for contracts encompassing all compliance areas.