What is the risk?
Between April 2010 and March 2011, fires accounted for 321 deaths and over 7400 non-fatal injuries in the UK. Over this time period, the Fire and Rescue Services also attended a total of 227,000 fires. Good fire safety management can help your organisation conform to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. Poor Fire safety management can place your employees, visitors and residents at considerable risk.
Frankham RMS have extensive experience in delivering strategic fire safety management solutions for organisations.
Our approach to fire safety management focuses on the development of robust strategies, policies and procedures that can then be developed into risk management programmes. Services are delivered by competent persons providing suitable and sufficient risk assessments in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order.
We offer strategic fire safety advice and support as well as training for key clients as their retained fire advisor and can assist with any fire issues arising including liaison with the fire service and post fire support.
Our core services:
Our services are essentially risk based, aiming to guide our clients through the legislation translating the requirements into language that can be easily understood and put into action:
- Fire Safety Management & Document Control; producing strategies, procedures & policy documents, managing fire risk assessments, remedial works, maintenance and servicing contracts
- Provision of Fire Risk Assessments; compliant with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order
- Review of Fire Risk Assessments; independently review any existing fire risk assessment documents to ensure compliance and that the recommendations are the most cost effective way to reach compliance
- Action on Significant Findings/Remedial Works; providing engineered solutions, specifications for any remedial works, project managing the tendering and contractual Process and ensuring successful completion of the works process
- Training; a range of different training options to suit different levels of responsibility within your organisation from basic induction and fire safety awareness to fire risk assessment training for competent persons
- Retained Fire Advisor; on-call support for fire safety advice and support throughout your organisation.
Frankham RMS has obtained Fire Safety Training Centre Status from the Institute of Fire Safety Management and maintains a membership of the Fire Protection Association.