What is the risk?
Training and instruction is a key process within any successful compliance/risk-management work. Lack of up-to-date knowledge and poorly advised employees can in itself form a major risk for any organisation.
What are the issues?
Ensuring training is carried out in an efficient, effective manner, which considers both the needs of the individual and the organisation can prove difficult. Logistical constraints also cause further problems in ensuring value for money is achieved. Training courses also need to be delivered in a way which ensures the content is comprehensive, the information is presented clearly, the message is easily understood and yet remains interesting to the training candiates at all times.
How we can help:
E-learning can incorporate many elements that make learning new material, a new process or a new program simpler, easier, more effective and less costly than traditional methods of teaching.
Frankham RMS can provide you with interactive courses in all areas of risk management. Our most popular training sessions undertaken by many organisations are; Asbestos Awareness Training, Fire Awareness Training, Fire Warden Training, Legionella and Water Management Training, etc.
We also ensure that we impart the following;
- Provide 365 24/7 access to all of our courses
- Provide the student and their manager with feedback on areas they struggled with, to assist development
- Provide bespoke training courses to incorporate your companies policies and procedures
- Provide feedback outlining patterns and trends of students and the areas which they succeeded, failed and how many attempts it took to successfully complete the course
- Keep the costs to a minimum by only charging per student
- Provide a certificate to students upon successful completion of a course
- Provide real-time monitoring to managers as to who has taken, successfully completed and failed the course.