We recognise that our actions have an impact and we therefore have a responsibility to work in partnership with the community in which we operate. Our activities include:
- Liaising with local authorities to provide work experience to students in the local community
- Liaising with schools and local industry to encourage local employment opportunities
- Raising money for local community charity projects and donating money and staff time to charitable projects
- Encouraging staff to join our ‘pay roll giving’ scheme to make regular monthly donations to charities of their own or to the Company’s nominated charity
- Allowing staff time off to perform Public Service duties (including being a Magistrate, Tribunal Member, School Governor, TA Training etc.