Frankham Awarded Two Ticks: Positive About Disabled People
Frankham Group has been awarded the Disability Two Ticks Symbol by Jobcentre Plus.
The symbol helps identify those employers who have agreed to meet five commitments regarding the recruitment, employment, retention and career development of disabled people.
Frankham uses the Two Ticks symbol on adverts to show that we encourage applications from disabled people.
This accreditation means as a group we will:
- interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- discuss with disabled employees, at any time but at least once a year, what we can both do to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
- make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- review these commitments every year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them, and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans